Wall Street Oasis – Consulting CaseInterview Prep Course
Archive : Wall Street Oasis – Consulting CaseInterview Prep Course Digital Download
Salepage : Wall Street Oasis – Consulting CaseInterview Prep Course
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Land at an Elite Consulting Firm
with the Most Comprehensive
Case Interview Prep in the World.
2,037 questions across 209 consulting firms. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
And trusted by over 1,000 aspiring consultants just like you. The WSO Consulting
Interview Prep Course has everything youll ever need to land the most coveted jobs.
Want to Ace Your Interview?
First You Have to Crack the Code
Management consulting is one of the most exclusive industries with some of the toughest interviews in the world. You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it.
Not only does the industry promise huge salaries and great bonuses, but its also an environment where you develop amazing business skills that can lead you to the top business schools in the world for smart, talented students, its one of the most promising, well rounded career choices to build a lucrative long term career.
But getting in the door is much harder than you think
because the management consulting industry can pick the best of the best and the secrets to getting in are guarded like Fort Knox.
Getting a Top Consulting job is not about acquiring the skills to DO the job Its about acquiring the skills to GET the job.
And these are NOT the same thing.
Because what most top consulting professionals will never tell you is that everything youve learned so far is practically useless when it comes to interviewing
- Technical knowledge you learned in your career center wont cut it
- Great internships on your resume and a high GPA isnt enough
- And even many of those in highly respected target schools and MBA programs still dont make the cut
Your interviewers job isnt only to find the best candidates Its to weed out the worst. Theyll stress test you, confuse you and will do everything they can to quickly crack you so they can move onto the next eager professional in line.
- Theyll evaluate your ability to walk through many types of case interviews
- Hit you with complex brain teasers designed to trick you
- Test your knowledge of the industry and their firm
- And theyll tax your ability to function under pressure and think on your feet
Theyll probe everything about you:
- Your body language and voice tone
- Assess your character
- Judge your presentation skills and ability to stand by your convictions
- Your ability to both lead and follow
- And theyll decide if youre high status enough to make it at their firm
Quite simply, consulting case interviews are extremely tricky if you dont know how to navigate them.
The Only Way to Crack This Code is to Learn It from
Those Who Have Walked Your Path Before.
The best way to learn anything is to simply follow in the footsteps of those who have done it successfully. And not just a few people, but thousands of interviewers, associates, engagement managers and consulting veterans who have successfully navigated this process and have gone on to lucrative careers across the top consulting firms.
Only then will you know all of the little tricks, secrets and shortcuts to acing your interview and beating your competition: the tens of thousands of other rock stars who are competing for your job.
And once you have this knowledge, what seemed like a gauntlet will be a walk in the park.
Where others are confused and intimidated, youll be calm, cool and collected.
When others are cramming at the last minute, youll be totally prepared for anything they can throw at you.
And when others are working in a dead end job or second tier consulting firm, youll be climbing the ladder at a top firm, earning well over 6 figures right off the bat.
But first, a word of warning
FACT: Less Than 1% of Applicants Get a Top Consulting Job
Only Those with an EDGE Get In.
Thats right. Out of every 1,000 applicants, less than 10 will get the job. The other 99% will wash out and never be heard from again.
Thats 6x lower than the acceptance rate at Harvard. You do the math.
Think it cant be you? Think again. The top consulting firms have access to thousands of motivated students from the best schools in the world, technical geniuses and rock stars, all just like you all beating down their door.
Most never get in.
Instead they end up left out in the cold, stuck working in a job with mediocre exit opps
Dreaming of the top consulting gigs with the most interesting work
Thinking maybe they should start their own business or jump to a corporate finance gig to escape, even if it means less pay
And yes, still living with roommates into their 30s to save money.
Ive seen it more times than I can count.
And its all because theyre unprepared.
- Many relied on their natural interview abilities but didnt have the network or the behavioral skills to make it through
- Others had great pedigrees and connections but couldnt solve the tricky brainteasers and stressful cases that come up in every interview
- Some even were Summa Cum Laude from the most prestigious universities in the country but found themselves forever looking in from the outside.
The Bottom Line is This:
To Land at a Top Consulting Firm, You Must Know Everything
And That Means Going to the One Place That Has Everything.
The Wall Street Oasis Consulting Case Interview Prep Course
The Insiders Guide on How to Land the
Most Prestigious Jobs in Management Consulting
Heres Just Some of What Youll Get in version 2.0:
Master ALL of the Concepts
Consulting firms arent looking for robots they want to know that you understand the industry, that you can solve problems, handle stress, manage clients and are a fit for their firm Youll discover how to master all of these concepts even if you only have a few days to prepare
Build the Foundation
With 11 Detailed Exclusive Cases developed by a McKinsey Associate and 10+ hours of video so no matter what firm you are interviewing at, you wont leave a single stone unturned and will be 100% prepared for anything they throw at you
Master the Case Interview
With 20+ Hours of Additional Cases delivered in Video Format, youll discover exactly how to walk through your own cases with confidence and be ready for on the spot cases to prove youre cut out for management consulting
Build a High Impact Network
With 30+ Hours of video tutorials for LinkedIn, Emailing and Cold Calling so you can get 3x your response rate, land more interviews and get support from consulting professionals on the inside, even if you are not from the traditional background
Research Specific Consulting Firms
Youll have access to over 2,037 consulting interview questions across 200+ consulting firms organized by position, so you can focus your preparation on what matters most
Prepare Quickly and Level Up
With Detailed Industry and Recruiting Overview, showing you exactly what you need to know in order to demonstrate a true passion for the industry master the key concepts and stack your learning for maximum preparation in the shortest amount of time possible
Get Exclusive Inside Info on 100+ Consulting Firms
With the WSO Company Database, youll get exclusive data on compensation, interviews and employee reviews for hundreds of firms access over 2,000 interview insights so youll know exactly which firms and positions are right for you
See how consulting veterans have done it with the WSO Video Library
Youll discover how professional consultants have answered the very same questions youll be asked with 40+ hours of consulting-specific videos Watch detailed Q&As and sample cases so you can see exactly what works and what doesnt
dont let one missed question cost you $250,000 get the course that will prepare you better than anything else.
The WSO Consulting Case Interview Prep Course 2.0 takes you way beyond anything else. While othvvers claim to give you everything you need, the truth is they only cover a handful of the most common questions and have basic case samples from one type of firm. Even worse, theyre usually written by one guy whos been out of consulting for years
Hardly what wed call comprehensive
And theres an even BIGGER problem with this approach:
Its totally outdated.
Recruiting in management consulting is constantly changing. What worked even last year is no longer effective. Your interviewers are smart and theyre constantly changing their questions and tactics for one reason: to put you under stress and see what youre made of.
Thats why the WSO course is crowdsourced from thousands of currently practicing consulting professionals people who live and breathe this industry day in and day out who can tell you whats changing firsthand and will keep you up-to-date on everything you need to ace the interview process and land that job.
And what you really need is this:
You Need to Know Everything
Other guides boast that they have the most common questions. We have hundreds of actual cases and thousands of actual questions in our database. WSO covers 2,037 questions across 209 consulting firms. Over 40 hours of consulting specific video Sourced from thousands of data points all so you can cover every base, prepare for any scenario and walk into the room with total confidence
You Need Something thats Crowdsourced and Validated
Other consulting prep guides look good, but the truth is most are written by one person with only one perspective telling what they think is right from their dated experience YEARS ago The WSO Consulting Case Interview Prep Course was born straight from the source and is still updated every year: Crowdsourced for over a decade from over 100 million unique visitors and 500,000 members with inside information from thousands of actual interviewers, associates and consulting veterans.and validated by over 1,000 aspiring consulting professionals just like you who have taken this course
You Need to Learn How to Interview Not How to Memorize
To succeed you must do more than just memorize some case structures and polish your behavioral questions You really need inside knowledge on the recruiting process, firm nuances and hidden recruiting tactics Learn from our roster of thousands of actual interviewers, associates and consulting veterans, so you can nail the interview process with confidence.
You Must Project Total Confidence
Interviewers can smell fear from a mile away. Without the proper body language, the precise tone of voice and the right attitude, your interview could be over before it begins. Weve surveyed hundreds of actual consultants to show you exactly how to act and what you must avoid so you can stand out from the crowd of wannabes and crush your competition
Module 1 The WSO Consulting Case Interview Guide
Acing the case interview portion is a critical part of giving yourself the best odds You WILL be given at least one tough case and your interviewers expect confident and detailed responses. This 188 page PDF is easily the most comprehensive guide on the market Weve got every base covered, so youll be prepared no matter what your interviewers throw at you or what type of firm you are interviewing at.
- 188 page PDF guide sourced from 2,000+ consulting interview insights
- 6 most common types of cases so youll be prepared for every scenario and immediately be able to identify the type of case that is being asked and how to approach it
- Case Math Overview including the 10 most common problems you need to be ready to tackle with ease Rule of 72, Product Life Cycles, Elasticity, CLV and more
- Master the 5 Critical Tier I Frameworks and the 8 Tier II Frameworks that can help you structure almost any case so you can demonstrate the one skill your interviewers are looking for: the ability to solve difficult problems under pressure
- 7 Week detailed Plan of Action so you can make sure to budget enough time for maximum retention and performance
- Interviewers Guide so your friends of relatives with limited experience can help you prepare with almost no knowledge of case interviews
- 150+ Interview Insight from 10 top consulting firms, including McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Oliver Wyman, Accenture, Deloitte and more so you can know what questions you are most likely to get based on the firm you are interviewing with
- 11 Challenging Cases Built by a McKinsey Associate exclusive to WSO with detailed explanations for a mock interviewer on how to lead a good practice case for you. What makes a good answer, bad answer and how to lead you with probing questions if you get stuck
- How to work with recruiters, so they are working with you, not against you
- And much, much more
Module 2 31 Consulting Cases Video Webinars with Templates
Want even more practice and template files? No problem. Most candidates dont focus enough on the crucial case interview that help your interviewers answer one critical question: Do you have the consulting chops to cut it? But this isnt something can you fake. You have to demonstrate it not just by using frameworks, but by communicating clearly and using the right frameworks at the right time. The only way to make sure you are successful is to have realistic examples you can model your own case after. These Sample Cases Interviews will help you
master this challenging part of your consulting interviews since they all come from actual consulting professionals doing the hiring. They Include:
- 2 BCG Cases explained in depth, to make sure you understand how to frame them for BCG
- 3 Common McKinsey Round 1 Cases, in the healthcare, meat processing and grocery industries so you know how to approach a wide variety of industries
- M&A Case so that youll understand how consultants approach roll-up and acquisition cases
- Detailed Pharma Case, so youll be ready to ace the any pharma related cases thrown at you
- 5 Consulting Case Interview Advice Webinars: Detailed strategies on how to ace and approach consulting interviews at a variety of firms
- Consulting Case: Tech go to market case a unique type that can be tricky if you havent seen it
- ABC Film Studios Case: a case that has been given frequently at top 10 consulting firm interviews so you can be ready for it
- 10+ additional Consulting Cases with detailed template files and models so that you can get even more practice and direct advice from actual consulting professionals
- And much, much more
Module 3 networking mastery
Want to get the job? First you have to get in the door. But without a great network, nobody will know who you are. Even if your resume is great, it will end up lost in the pile of wannabes, and your chances of landing even an informational interview will be almost zero. In this 71-page guide, well reveal everything we know about the fine art of networking so you can meet the people who can get you what you want most: the job.
- 150+ Copy-and-Paste Questions for you to ask in an both informational and job interviews
- 15+ hours of videos with insider strategies for successful networking
- 14 Templates for LinkedIn, Email and Cold-Calling so you can easily build a rock-solid network, even if you hate meeting people face-to-face
- 3 Polished WSO Resume Templates, pulled straight from our famous Resume Review service. Each template is based on thousands of successful resumes/CVs. Whether youre an undergrad, an experienced applicant or have deal experience, youll have the pitch perfect Resume/CV
- The right way to network, so your resume is seen by those who matter and not lost under a pile of wannabes
- 21 things you must STOP doing right now so you can avoid networking failure
- How to increase your cold email response rate 3x with our 8-step resume guide
- The 8 proven negotiating steps so you can secure the best offer
- Our plug-and-play template so you can nail the critical 90 Second Elevator Pitch
- How to land critical info interviews without ever meeting anyone in person
- 148 questions you can ask in your interviews so you can make a great impression without sounding like a fraud
- And much, much more
Bonus Modules: Cases Library, Proprietary Firm Intel and More
bonus 1: WSO Video Library 12 Month Access + 104 MBA Cases
Get unlimited access to 50+ videos over 40+ hours, including mock interviews, detailed finance Q&As, sample cases and real-world scenarios all from our veteran consulting mentors. It is the most comprehensive video library on the market, so you can out-prepare and outperform your competition
- 40+ hours of exclusive consulting videos, with more added each month
- 50+ videos including:
- Downloadable Templates you can use for your own case practice
- 32 Q&A videos with experienced Professionals from our Mentor Team
- Sample Pitches so you can see how veteran consulting professionals have handled real-world scenarios
- 10+ Template files: PPT and Excel files you can download and use to study
- Videos for the position of your choice, including:
- Consulting Associates
- Consulting Engagement Managers
- Consulting Industry and MBA Specific Videos
- Highlights of just some of what youll have access to:
- 104 Cases from Top MBA Casebooks including:
- Wharton: 32 Cases with Answers
- Darden: 20 Cases with Answers
- London Business School: 15 Cases with Answers
- Fuqua: 26 Cases with Answers
- McKinsey and BCG specific cases
- MBA related topics for consultants
- PPT skills for consultants
- And much more
bonus 2: WSO company database 12 Month Access
Youve done all the prep and studied all the questions, but how do you know which firms, which positions and what salaries you should target? If youre using another prep guide, the answer is simple: you wont. With the WSO Company Database, youll be able to find inside intel on compensation, position, employee reviews and the most common questions asked so youll know which firm is right for you.
- 2,000+ insights across 200+ Consulting Firms
- Coverage of over 200+ firms..
- Exclusive data on compensation by firm, division, city , position, benefits and bonus size..
- 300+ employee reviews to get the real juicy details on what its really like on the inside
1. Salary & Bonus Detail
- Know how much you can expect to make at hundreds of firms, across dozens of positions
- Quickly scan hundreds of companies for the min, max and media avg base salary and cash bonus by position
2. Proprietary Company Insight
- Compare companies across a variety of metrics, including overall rating, interview experience, relative compensation, diversity in recruiting, percent of interns getting offers and the top schools, majors and degrees targeted by each firm.
- View quantified, percentile rankings of each firm by position
3. Inside Intel on 200+ Firms
- Uncover what other candidates were asked in prior interviews at the same firm, so youll be totally prepared
- Get insights about the most difficult questions, so that youll past even the the toughest of tests
- Know what to expect before you walk in the door, so youll be ready when that offer comes
More from Categories : Everything Else