Udemy – Communication Skills: Become A Superstar Communicator
|Format Type||[57 Webrips (MP4), 4 PDFs,… (NEW)|
|File Size||4.693 G8|
- The course gives an overview of some of the main communication styles found in the workplace and provides details on how you can improve your skills to get the best result each time. The course also uses some real-life examples of successful communicators to show how these new-found skills can be used to their greatest in the real world.
- There are a range of downloadable worksheets and exercises throughout the course which will require access to a printer.
- Upon completion of this communication skills training you’ll go away with real skills that you can use immediately in your everyday life.
Being able to communicate effectively is a critical life skill that influences our degree of professional success, the stability of our family life, the quality of our social relationships & our own personal happiness.
Good communication skills are critical for virtually everything we do in life. Whether we’re interacting with our friends, engaging with a social group or even delivering a professional presentation. Competent communicators will often enjoy the benefit of having more rewarding relationships with others.
The best communicators inspire and motivate people, help them to take effective action, and remove obstacles to their understanding. Communication skills are a core interpersonal skill, and by discovering how to improve ourselves in this area, we can expect the widest range of long and short-term benefits.
By the end of this course, learners will:
- Understand why good communication skills are important and beneficial.
- Understand the importance of body language and other paralinguistic aspects.
- Know how to develop new habits that deepen connection and relationships.
- Understand the common communicating blocks that damage relationships.
- Communicate with greater confidence in a personal or professional context.
- Know how to make explicit, interesting & engaging conversation with others.
- Use metaphors/stories to connect with people in a more effective way.
- Understand how to ask captivating questions that earn you better responses.
- Give constructive feedback that wins you the respect of others.
- Know how to deal with difficult or challenging conversations.
- And much, much more…
This Communication Skills course is suitable for employers, managers, supervisors or anyone in a leadership role who wishes to improve their communication skills. The course is best suited to those who want to communicate effectively on a regular basis, as the skills and lessons can be actioned with confidence immediately.
The course gives an overview of many of the main communication styles and provides details on how you can improve your skills to get the best results in all of your future interactions. The course will provide you with a broad range of core communication principles; so that you can start communicating with greater confidence in every area of your life.
You’ll learn practical strategies for more effective listening, how to ask more engaging questions and how to interpret the non-verbal signals of other people. Upon completion, you’ll have everything you need to begin communicating with far more clarity, confidence, and persuasiveness.
‘Communication Skills | Become A Superstar Communicator’ comes with a Full Money Back guarantee, so join today, and discover how you can start experiencing far deeper connection through your communications.
- ENTREPRENEURS: Those who need to deploy effective communication skills in a business or professional context.
- CEO’S AND MANAGERS: Those who operate in a role which demands strong communication skills to communicate clear messages.
- HELPING SPECIALISTS: This course can be used as a practical tool for helping professionals, such as therapists, counsellors, psychologists, teachers, and social group leaders.
- SALES PEOPLE: A Practical resource to help sales people build trust based relationships with their customers and clients.
- HUSBANDS & WIVES: If you’ve been married for longer that 1 day, you’ll know that there’s plenty of room for improvement in our relationships!
- STUDENTS: Including graduates and young professionals who want to develop strong communication skills before making their mark in the world.
- ANYONE: Who’s honestly able to recognise the truth that they haven’t yet mastered the art of communicating.