Parallels Desktop Business Edition 16.1.2
Archive : Parallels Desktop Business Edition 16.1.2 Digital Download
Salepage : Parallels Desktop Business Edition 16.1.2
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Parallels allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac.
Run Windows on Mac
– Develop & test across multiple OSes in a virtual machine for Mac
– Access Microsoft Office for Windows and Internet Explorer
– Fast—run Windows apps without slowing down your Mac
– Quickly move files, apps and more from a PC to a Mac
This release includes:
Parallels Desktop Business Edition v16.1.2-49151
Parallels Toolbox v4.1.1-3698
Compatibility: macOS 10.13.6 or later 64-bit
Eliminating license errors
If after installation and at the first start you see the “About activation …” window, you should do the following:
– Complete the program completely
– delete the licenses.json file in the following path:
P.S. usually this happens if the trial version of the program was installed before
If the first option did not work, you can uninstall Parallels Desktop completely, using the PDremove.app uninstaller, everything except virtual machines is removed.
Attention! Perform all actions with a subsequent reboot of the system.
1.sudo nano /Library/Preferences/Parallels/network.desktop.xml
- find 1 (value can be -1), and change the value to the 0
3.if you can’t find this tag, then just create it under root tag here
- 0 find == >> 1
3.ctrl + O, Enter, ctrl + X
Result: you can start / restart Parallels without sudo – network will work.
More from Categories : Everything Else