Michael CampbeN & Josep Arenas – Glossika Catalan Fluency 1
Michael CampbeN, Josep Arenas – Glossika Catalan Fluency 1
|Format Type||[3 PDFs, 492 MP3s] (NEW)|
|Author||Michael CampbeN, Josep Arenas|
|File Size||3.957 GB|
Glossika Mass Sentences
• Fluency training for serious language learners.
• Recommended as supplementary training to your current studies; some working knowledge required; good for brushing up or breaking through plateau.
• 1000 bilingual sentences with pronunciation guide.
• The complete course includes audio which can be bought separately from glossika.com.
• Authentic language use by native speakers, building up sentence structures.
• Audio training sold separately on Glossika.com, including 100 days of spaced repetition and review.
• This book serves as reference material to the audio training.
• Lots of repetition of key sentence components and vocabulary.
• Introduces how to render foreign names and placenames.
• All sentences are bilingual in format, including native script, romanization, universal pinyin and IPA (in phonetic—not phonemic—spoken form). (Tone changes are
marked on every word)
• You can skip to anywhere within the product and practice and focus on the parts you need.
• Informal, friendly language. Formal language used where appropriate.
• Fluency 1-3 audio training available as a package from www.glossika.com.
• Audio can be completed hands-free without a book or computer.
• Fluency 1: predicates, adjectives, nouns, present and past verbs, habitual, continuous and completed actions
• Fluency 2: Passive vs Active, Future Actions, Modal Verbs and Commands, Existential, Indirect Speech, Causative, Verbals (Gerunds, Infinitives)
• Fluency 3: Verbals (Gerunds, Infinitives), Modals, Adjectives + Verbs, Prepositions + Verbs, Reflexives, Adjectives and Adverbs, Conjunctions and Prepositions, Verbs +
• If you’re serious about getting fluent in 3 months, follow our intensive schedule to finish Fluency 1-3 in 3 months.
• Each book trains 1000 sentences, cumulatively surpassing much more than 1000 vocabulary words, but always used in context and collocations.
• Taiwanese course includes bilingual sentences with English, Taiwan government-approved romanization, Glossika’s Universal Pinyin (easy-to-read if you already know how
to read Pinyin), all tone changes (sandhi) marked with arrows after the pinyin words, and a surface IPA transcription with tone sandhi all included as embedded fonts.
• All special characters provided as embedded fonts. Kindle 3 and above support embedded scripts.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Grammar or explanations.
• Not recommended for casual learners or travelers (Glossika Fluency courses are for serious language enthusiasts)