Luke Jones – Healthy Habits 101: Change Your Habits & Change Your Life
Luke Jones – Healthy Habits 101: Change Your Habits, Change Your Life
|Format Type||Webrip – MP4′|
|Author||[Udemy] Luke Jones|
|File Size||2.472 GB|
- MASTER the art of forming lasting healthy habits, from healthy eating and regular exercise, to meditation and improved productivity. For a healthier future for you, and your loved ones.
Learn how to DROP unhealthy habits and destructive behaviour patterns that are holding you back. Whether that’s quitting smoking, getting rid of bad posture or eliminating negative thought patterns.
Discover EXACTLY how the habit forming process works, and how you can manipulate it in your favour to reach your goals and make lasting healthy changes.
- Take your career, fitness and health to the next level. You’ll have ALL the tools you need to unlock your potential, and start living the healthy life that you want to live.
- A simple notebook may come in handy to track your healthy habit changes and to perform the course exercises.
- Other than that, all you need is an open mind and the desire to put the ideas we share into action!
— Course updated March 2017 —
“This course has been so useful in implementing small but healthy changes into my daily routine.” – G. Murray (Healthy Habits 101 Student)
Struggling to stick at that new healthy diet or exercise plan?
Tired of trying your best to make positive changes, only end up right back where you started time and time again?
Healthy Habits 101 will equip you with all the tools you need to form lasting healthy habits, and get rid of any habits and destructive behaviour patterns that are holding you back.
No more struggling to reach your goals.
Through a series of video lectures, exercises, quizzes and action steps, you’ll learn exactly how to transform your habits, so you start to eat, move and live healthier.
More than 5000 students have enrolled in Healthy Habits 101 and are well on their way to creating the lives that they want to live.
And you can join them today.
Become a Habit Changing Pro
Healthy living doesn’t need to be complicated or difficult. With the right process, it’s actually pretty simple…
And that’s what I want to share with you.
In the Healthy Habits 101 course, you will:
- Discover exactly how the habit forming process works, and how you can manipulate it in your favour to reach your goals and make lasting healthy changes.
- Learn all about the key habit changing principles, and how you can apply them to any habit change that you want to make.
- Master the art of forming lasting healthy habits, from healthy eating and regular exercise, to meditation and improved productivity. For a healthier future for you, and your loved ones.
- Figure out how to drop unhealthy habits that are holding you back. Whether that’s quitting smoking, getting rid of bad posture or eliminating negative thought patterns.
- Take your career, fitness and health to the next level. You’ll have all the tools you need to unlock your potential, and start living the healthy life that you want to live.
The Truth: Your Life Situation is Often the Result of Your Habits
Although it can be a tough pill to swallow, the truth is that many of the situations that you find yourself in everyday life are the result of the small actions that you take every day, often unconsciously. These are your habits.
They can affect your state of health, your relationships, and even your career path.
In the Healthy Habits 101 course I’ll help you make your habits conscious again.
I’ll walk you through the step by step process to making lasting healthy changes – the same process that I use myself, and is backed by numerous scientific studies.
We’ll look at the key habit forming principles that you need for success, and we’ll go through real world examples where they have worked for everyday people.
Healthy Habits 101 Course Contents and Overview:
Healthy Habits 101 contains over 25 interactive lectures and nearly 3 hours of recorded video content, along with key point summaries, exercises, quizzes and action steps that you can apply to your life today.
The course is designed for anyone who is interested in healthy living, and wants make positive changes. It’s for those of you who are struggling to make lasting changes, feeling frustrated with your current life situation, and you just need that little bit of guidance to put you back on the path to a happier, healthier way of living.
A quick warning: it’s probably not for you if you’re just looking quick fix to solve everything. It’s going to take a little work and perseverance, but it’s all worth it in the end!
In the early part of the course you’ll learn about the basics of habit forming. I’ll take you through what habits are, how they work, how we fall into them, why we struggle to break them, and I’ll give you some examples of healthy and unhealthy habits.
We’ll then move onto the main body of the course – the key habit forming principles that I used to transform my life (which you can do too).
Here you’ll learn how to figure out your values and where you want to be in life, and how to make a plan that will allow you to get there.
We’ll also look at how you can prepare your environment so that it’s conducive for making healthy lifestyle changes, and how you can make use of accountability, triggers, and many more tools to keep you on your chosen path.
In every module there are a series of exercises that you can use to apply the ideas to your own life, so you can start to see progress from the get-go.
We also have tons of bonus content that’s constantly being updated and improved.
Whether you’re looking to supercharge your healthy eating plan or improve your productivity, at the end of the Healthy Habits 101 course you’ll have a thorough understanding of what it takes to make lasting changes, and you’ll be well on your way to creating the life that you want to live.
Enrol today, or take a test drive using the preview function.
- This course is suited for anyone who wants to form healthy habits and bring about positive changes into their life.
- It’s for those of you who are interested in healthy eating, moving freely, living mindfully, and breaking through the barriers that are holding you back.