Larry McMillan – Intensive Options Seminar
Archive : Larry McMillan – Intensive Options Seminar Digital Download
Salepage : Larry McMillan – Intensive Options Seminar
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Get the LIVE seminar experience from the comfort of your home with Lawrence McMillan’s 2009 INTENSIVE OPTION SEMINAR 4 DVD set.
Legendary option analyst Lawrence G. McMillan, author of Options As A Strategic Investment and CEO of McMillan Analysis Corporation, is back with another installment of his popular Intensive Option Seminar DVD Series. Containing over 6 hours of valuable information – including trading volatility derivatives and modern portfolio protection, this DVD is the perfect instructional tool for the intermediate to advanced options trader.
Many option traders don’t understand the need for the proper tools and approach to strategies which is why they lose money. In this seminar, Lawrence G. McMillan shows you step-by-step how to implement a winning approach to option trading. First, the importance of having and using the proper tools (an option pricing model, a probability calculator, and software to aid in pricing and analysis) is stressed. Then, these tools are integrated with various analysis techniques including an emphasis on a statistical approach (expected return analysis) towards a variety of popular strategies, from simple call buying to more complex strategies such as diagonal spreads. Follow-up strategies are stressed as well. Futures, index and stock options are included in all appropriate discussions.
* Option Tools
* Using Options As A Technical Indicator
* McMillan’s Favorite Trading Systems
* Trade Maintenance: entry size, stops, etc.
* The Concept of Expected Return
* Volatility-based trading
* Option buying, covered calls, straddle buying, calendar spreads,naked option writing
* Strategies – Intermediate and advanced techniques and applications
* Event-driven trading
* Trading VIX Options (& Futures)
* The “Safe” Way to Trade Takeovers
* Four Highly Profitable Trading Systems
* Modern Portfolio Protection
“I would heartily recommend that anyone who really wants to trade options effectively to read your books and attend your seminar.”
“If you are interested in options trading, forget all the get rich quick and easy ‘schminkies’. Larry McMillan is a professional and very knowledgeable.”
I’ve already got Larry’s 16 CD ROM Intensive Options Seminar Series, why do I need this?
Larry’s 2009 Intensive Options Seminar DVD
Larry’s 16 CD ROM Seminar
- DVD contains intermediate to advanced material only, the CD ROM set covers Novice material and 6-8 of the topics are at a less advanced level than the DVD
- DVD contains specific trading systems Larry uses daily in his own trading
- DVD has a narrower range of material, several of the CD ROM topics are not covered at all in the DVD
- DVD stresses expected return and position sizing, topics not covered in the CD ROM set
Overall, the DVD and CD ROM set are wonderful educational compliments to each other rather than competing products
Lawrence McMillan’s INTENSIVE OPTION SEMINAR
– 4 DVD set
– 6 hours + running time
Forex & Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More from Categories : Everything Else