Karen Snider – Osteopathic Approach to Asthma
Archive : Karen Snider – Osteopathic Approach to Asthma Digital Download
Salepage : Karen Snider – Osteopathic Approach to Asthma
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Join Karen Snider, DO, for this insightful look at asthma and the osteopathic approach to its treatment. The video contains high-quality video demonstrations of practical techniques to use on your asthma patients.
- State how asthma is defined and its diagnostic criteria.
- Explain the pathophysiology including the etiology, epidemiology, and risk factors of asthma.
- Explain the preventative measures to prevent the occurrence and recurrence of asthma.
- Explain the clinical manifestations and the physical examination finding of asthma with particular emphasis on the musculoskeletal manifestations of asthma.
- Describe and administer the osteopathic manipulative treatment approach to the management of asthma and discuss the treatment goals of the various types of techniques.
Karen Snider, DO, FAAO, FNAOME, is a professor at A.T. Still University’s Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine (ATSU-KCOM). Dr. Snider is board certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine. She earned her doctor of osteopathic medicine from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, and she completed residency at Northeast Regional Medical Center. Dr. Snider has earned fellowship awards from the American Academy of Osteopathy and the National Academy of Osteopathic Medical Educators.
Dr. Snider discloses that she has no relevant financial relationships with any organization producing, marketing, reselling or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients relative to the content of this presentation.
More from Categories : Medical