K2’s Power Query – Ten Things You Need to Know
Archive : K2’s Power Query – Ten Things You Need to Know Digital Download
Salepage : K2’s Power Query – Ten Things You Need to Know
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Microsoft has updated Excel’s Power Query tool – first released in 2010 – with many new features. Power Query now provides users with the ability to access, link, and clean data to prepare it for reporting. In this session you will learn ten things every Power Query user should know to make it easier for you to create powerful reports in less time from any data source. Participate in this session to learn how you can put Power Query to work for you.
Basic Course Information
- List Excel versions that include Power Query
- Create Power queries to Pivot and Unpivot data
- Create Power queries to split data columns and combine data columns
- Create Power queries to group data by fiscal quarters and years
- What is Power Query
- Importing data from various sources, including text, Excel, web sites, and databases
- How to clean-up imported data
Tommy Stephens received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Major in Accounting) from Auburn University in 1985. In 1992, he earned a Master of Science degree (Major in Finance) from Georgia State University in Atlanta. Presently, Tommy is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Information Technology Professional, and a Chartered Global Management Accountant.
During his professional career, Tommy has gained valuable experience in a variety of positions, including:
- Working as an auditor and technology consultant for an Atlanta-based public accounting firm;
- Leading an Internal Audit staff and managing a Cost Accounting team for a Fortune 500 company;
- Serving as a Chief Financial Officer for an international engineering organization; and
- Founding and managing his public accounting firm that provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to individuals and a variety of small and emerging businesses.
In 1995, Tommy began authoring and presenting continuing professional education courses to accounting and finance professionals. In 2003, he affiliated with K2 Enterprises, and in 2007, he joined the firm as a partner. To date, he has lectured internationally on subjects such as internal controls for small businesses, technology strategies, computer hardware and software applications, tax strategies and compliance, and financial accounting standards and applications. Over the past twenty-five years, Tommy has presented over 2,700 educational sessions to over 70,000 participants throughout the United States and Canada.
Presently, Tommy resides in Woodstock, Georgia, where he enjoys an active personal life with his wife. His hobbies include snow skiing, fishing, running, and other outdoor activities. Tommy maintains professional memberships with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants. Additionally, he is a past member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
More from Categories : Business & Sales