K2’s Improving Communications With Effective Visualizations
Archive : K2’s Improving Communications With Effective Visualizations Digital Download
Salepage : K2’s Improving Communications With Effective Visualizations
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Charts and graphs are nothing new. However, many professionals struggle with building effective visualizations. If that statement describes you, take part in this session to improve your skills when building visualizations. As a result of doing so, you will be able to create visualizations that will enhance your communication skills. This is much more than just a session on fundamental charts. Instead, in this session you will learn how to create advanced charts that are interactive, dynamic, and animated. If you are looking to improve your communication skills, this session is a must for you.
Basic Course Information
- Identify the types of visualizations that should be used to communicate specific messages
- Build effective visualizations in Office applications
- Create interactive visualizations
- Utilize Sparklines and Conditional Formatting to enhance visualizations in Excel
- Understanding the importance of visualizations in Microsoft Office and other applications
- Best practices associated with creating charts, graphs, and other visualizations
- How to add interactivity and animations to your charts and graphs
- Common mistakes to avoid when building visualizations
Tommy Stephens received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Major in Accounting) from Auburn University in 1985. In 1992, he earned a Master of Science degree (Major in Finance) from Georgia State University in Atlanta. Presently, Tommy is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Information Technology Professional, and a Chartered Global Management Accountant.
During his professional career, Tommy has gained valuable experience in a variety of positions, including:
- Working as an auditor and technology consultant for an Atlanta-based public accounting firm;
- Leading an Internal Audit staff and managing a Cost Accounting team for a Fortune 500 company;
- Serving as a Chief Financial Officer for an international engineering organization; and
- Founding and managing his public accounting firm that provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to individuals and a variety of small and emerging businesses.
In 1995, Tommy began authoring and presenting continuing professional education courses to accounting and finance professionals. In 2003, he affiliated with K2 Enterprises, and in 2007, he joined the firm as a partner. To date, he has lectured internationally on subjects such as internal controls for small businesses, technology strategies, computer hardware and software applications, tax strategies and compliance, and financial accounting standards and applications. Over the past twenty-five years, Tommy has presented over 2,700 educational sessions to over 70,000 participants throughout the United States and Canada.
Presently, Tommy resides in Woodstock, Georgia, where he enjoys an active personal life with his wife. His hobbies include snow skiing, fishing, running, and other outdoor activities. Tommy maintains professional memberships with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants. Additionally, he is a past member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
More from Categories : Business & Sales