K2’s Going Virtual – Technology to Support Remote Team Members
Archive : K2’s Going Virtual – Technology to Support Remote Team Members Digital Download
Salepage : K2’s Going Virtual – Technology to Support Remote Team Members
Delivery : Online With Any Device
“Going virtual” has evolved beyond anywhere, anytime, any device access to full-service remote support. There are a wide variety of tools that help us work virtually. In this session you will learn about many of them, including multi-factor authentication, hosting, VOIP telephony, video conferencing, document management systems, portals, Microsoft Bookings/Teams/TimeTrade, and employee portals.
The goal, of course, is to have all team members effectively work wherever they are with a full complement of tools. Attend this session to learn the best ways to make these technologies work and how your business can execute a virtual employee strategy.
Basic Course Information
- List major hardware and software trends and identify their importance as it relates to working remotely
- Illustrate how remote integrations are changing the landscape of the workplace
- Identify major updates, strategies, and opportunities emanating from leading providers of technology
- Differentiate between the remote security risks and implement practical solutions to mitigate these risks
- Assess the potential impact of implementing a virtual work environment to improve productivity
- Identify leading remote tools available today and the importance of facilitating remote work in your organization
- Remote hardware and software trends that affect your ability to work anywhere anytime
- Purchase guidance on what to expect, approve, and avoid
- Key applications for productivity and security
- Interesting technology to consider for remote work
Tommy Stephens received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Major in Accounting) from Auburn University in 1985. In 1992, he earned a Master of Science degree (Major in Finance) from Georgia State University in Atlanta. Presently, Tommy is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Information Technology Professional, and a Chartered Global Management Accountant.
During his professional career, Tommy has gained valuable experience in a variety of positions, including:
- Working as an auditor and technology consultant for an Atlanta-based public accounting firm;
- Leading an Internal Audit staff and managing a Cost Accounting team for a Fortune 500 company;
- Serving as a Chief Financial Officer for an international engineering organization; and
- Founding and managing his public accounting firm that provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to individuals and a variety of small and emerging businesses.
In 1995, Tommy began authoring and presenting continuing professional education courses to accounting and finance professionals. In 2003, he affiliated with K2 Enterprises, and in 2007, he joined the firm as a partner. To date, he has lectured internationally on subjects such as internal controls for small businesses, technology strategies, computer hardware and software applications, tax strategies and compliance, and financial accounting standards and applications. Over the past twenty-five years, Tommy has presented over 2,700 educational sessions to over 70,000 participants throughout the United States and Canada.
Presently, Tommy resides in Woodstock, Georgia, where he enjoys an active personal life with his wife. His hobbies include snow skiing, fishing, running, and other outdoor activities. Tommy maintains professional memberships with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants. Additionally, he is a past member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
More from Categories : Business & Sales