K2’S Best Word, Outlook, & Powerpoint Features
Archive : K2’S Best Word, Outlook, & Powerpoint Features Digital Download
Salepage : K2’S Best Word, Outlook, & Powerpoint Features
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Most professionals routinely use Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, but many are self-taught and, as a result, have not been exposed to the best features of these three applications. Consequently, they often use “brute force,” inefficient means when working in these three components of Microsoft Office. If that describes you, then make sure you carve time out of your schedule to participate in this four-hour session, because in it, you will learn how you can work much more efficiently when using these tools.
Basic Course Information
Upon completing this course, you should be able to:
- Recognize the benefits associated with using Styles in a Word document
- Identify the key characteristics of effective PowerPoint presentations and the steps required to create them
- List features in Outlook that can improve personal and team productivity
- Identify key Options and Settings in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint and the steps necessary to manage them
- Computer Software & Applications
- Technology for CPAs
- Microsoft Office; Word, Outlook & Powerpoint
Tommy Stephens received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree (Major in Accounting) from Auburn University in 1985. In 1992, he earned a Master of Science degree (Major in Finance) from Georgia State University in Atlanta. Presently, Tommy is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Information Technology Professional, and a Chartered Global Management Accountant.
During his professional career, Tommy has gained valuable experience in a variety of positions, including:
- Working as an auditor and technology consultant for an Atlanta-based public accounting firm;
- Leading an Internal Audit staff and managing a Cost Accounting team for a Fortune 500 company;
- Serving as a Chief Financial Officer for an international engineering organization; and
- Founding and managing his public accounting firm that provides accounting, tax, and consulting services to individuals and a variety of small and emerging businesses.
In 1995, Tommy began authoring and presenting continuing professional education courses to accounting and finance professionals. In 2003, he affiliated with K2 Enterprises, and in 2007, he joined the firm as a partner. To date, he has lectured internationally on subjects such as internal controls for small businesses, technology strategies, computer hardware and software applications, tax strategies and compliance, and financial accounting standards and applications. Over the past twenty-five years, Tommy has presented over 2,700 educational sessions to over 70,000 participants throughout the United States and Canada.
Presently, Tommy resides in Woodstock, Georgia, where he enjoys an active personal life with his wife. His hobbies include snow skiing, fishing, running, and other outdoor activities. Tommy maintains professional memberships with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants. Additionally, he is a past member of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
More from Categories : Business & Sales