Jim Cockrum – Proven Performance Inventory + PAC
Archive : Jim Cockrum – Proven Performance Inventory + PAC Digital Download
Salepage : Jim Cockrum – Proven Performance Inventory + PAC
Delivery : Online With Any Device
If you know where to look, Amazon will tell you EXACTLY what high margin, zero competition, easily located products you should sell on their site for huge margins.
Meet the guy who is doing it! Over 500 times now Amazon has handed him these “golden niches” and as a result he’s built an 8 figure business on Amazon!
More incredibly, he started with only $400 just a few short years ago – and now for the first time he’s telling the rest of us his simple, proven system that has allowed him to build a team of nearly 50 people working for him sourcing predictably profitable products for Amazon.
Imagine if you could take ALL the guess work out of finding great products to sell on Amazon! Imagine selling products in HUNDREDS of competition free niche markets on Amazon! The fact is there are millions of these niche “golden gaps” just waiting to be found (which is why we are willing to share this system with other serious online sellers).
Meet Brett. He has over 500 different products on Amazon right now and they all have this in common:
- He has virtually no competition for his products.
- He has never guessed or gambled. He ONLY buys inventory that he KNOWS will sell and he knows exactly what profit margin he’ll get.
- He NEVER sees a “race to the bottom” with other sellers selling the same items.
- Virtually none of the products are “Private Label.” It’s nearly all stuff he can easily source through retail or simple wholesale sourcing.
- Amazon IS NOT chasing him! Amazon has NEVER ONCE shown up to compete with him in a niche! (Note for newbies: often when a product gets hot, Amazon will step in and try to go direct to the manufacturer to cut out the third party sellers – that’s you and me. Brett’s system prevents this as a possibility.)
What’s this course about? How does it work?
Simply stated, Brett and his team use Amazon’s own ads as a data tool, not a sales tool. They don’t try to sell things with the ads they run, instead they use the ads to uncover incredibly “wide open” niche markets. These are “pockets” or “golden gaps” on Amazon where there is a lot of shopper search activity, but no matching product offers.
How proven and reliable is this course? Can YOU do this?
- These concepts are the standard curriculum used by his team when he hires and trains them. It’s working for all of them.
- The course lays out step by step videos showing you WHY it works so well, HOW to find these “golden gaps” yourself, and then exactly WHERE to source the products once you identify “golden gaps.”
- We have plenty of support! Several of Brett’s team members and mine as well are trained on these ideas and using them. We have an exclusive Facebook group set up ONLY for students of this course where you can interact with those who understand the model fully (it’s not complicated).
What big problems does this course solve for you as an Amazon seller?
- Now you can stop guessing about what inventory will and won’t sell. Know BEFORE you buy every time! It’s like Amazon is whispering to you EXACTLY what to source – all you have to do is go shopping for it!
- The risk, legal exposure and long (and often expensive) marketing process of Private Label just isn’t necessary! In nearly all cases you’ll be selling easy to source items that you can sell without concern of competition.
- While most strategies for success with online selling start out with RISK, BUYING IN BULK, GUESSING and a LONG LIST of preparation, set up and often risky marketing tactics, this system does not require any of that. Sourcing is reduced to a simple, predictable task with no guessing involved.
Jim Cockrum has inspired and earned the trust of tens of thousands of online entrepreneurs with his creative yet down to earth training style. He has sold millions of dollars of products and services online and has helped thousands of others start and grow successful eBay and online businesses since 2000.
More from Categories : Internet Marketing