Jeffery Thompson – Epilson
Product Include : 1 cd (FLAC)
Product Size : 205.5 MB
Delivery : Digital Download Immediately
Consciousness researcher Dr. Jeffrey Thompson altered conventional EEG equipment to study the extraordinary states of consciousness of seasoned meditators and yogis. He later decided to call one of these uncommon states of consciousness he discovered Epsilon, a brainwave pattern even slower than Delta.
Dr. Thompson measured the range of this pattern to be from below 0.5 Hz (or cycles per second) to as low as one quarter cycle every ten seconds. He also discovered properties of this pattern that led him to believe it to be a carrier wave for the ultra-fast brainwave patterns he observed in other expert meditators, patterns as fast as 200 Hz or more.
As Deep As You Like
Though the Primary Meditation Tracks go as low as 0.3 Hz, which is truly deep enough for advanced spiritual growth, some of us really would like to go as deep as possible in meditation. For those of you who share this aspiration, the PMP 3.0 Epsilon CD should be all you need to go as deep as you wish. As far as we are aware, this CD features the deepest brainwave frequencies available anywhere.
Brainwave Patterns Found in PMP 3.0 Epsilon Tracks
Brainwave Entrainment Frequencies (i.e., the brainwave patterns generated via auditory entrainment frequencies):
Track 1 – 0.1 Hz (No ramp from Beta down to Delta) – 20 min
Track 2 – 0.01 Hz – 20 min
Track 3 – 0.001 Hz – 20 min
Biofield Entrainment Frequencies (i.e., the brainwave patterns generated via silent biofield frequencies):
Track 1 – Alpha, Theta, Delta (simultaneously) – The “Evolved Mind” Pattern
Track 2 – Alpha, Theta, Delta (simultaneously) – The “Evolved Mind” Pattern
Track 3 – Alpha, Theta, Delta (simultaneously) – The “Evolved Mind” Pattern
IMPORTANT NOTE ON OPTIMAL USE OF EPSILON:
The Epsilon sessions do not feature a ramping descent that begins at the Beta pattern (which will most often be the predominant pattern before starting a meditation session) and slowly descends to the Delta pattern.
Optimal entrainment, therefore, will occur if you first listen to Track 1 (Descent from Beta to 1 Hz Delta in the first 16.5 min, followed by 3.5 min of 1 Hz entrainment) of the Primary Meditation Tracks before listening to Track 1 of Epsilon.
An example of this would be as follows:
Primary Meditation Tracks (from any one of the three Tiers) – Track 1 – 20 min
Epsilon – Track 1 – 20 min
Epsilon – Track 2 – 20 min
Epsilon – Track 3 – 20 min
TOTAL = 1 hour 20 min meditation session
Further Important Notes:
- Listening to Epsilon Track 1 (or any of the Epsilon tracks, for that matter) without first listening to Primary Meditation Track 1 will still result in entrainment. The resulting degree of entrainment, however, will usually not be as great as it is when first listening to Primary Meditation Track 1.
- To experience the greatest degree of entrainment with Track 2 of Epsilon, it is advised to first listen to Track 1 of Epsilon.
- Likewise with Epsilon Track 3, optimal entrainment will occur when it is preceded by Epsilon Track 2.
- Because Epsilon Tracks 2 and 3 are uncommonly deep, it may take a few minutes after having begun before you notice your brain “locking in” to the entrainment signals.
- The more often you use the Epsilon tracks, the more deeply you will entrain to their signals as repeated use trains the brain to respond more sensitively to the entrainment stimulus.
- The Epsilon tracks add yet another element of variety to the PMP 3.0 system, allowing for the greatest degree of variability and precision stimulation.