Igor Ledochowski – Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable Training
Igor Ledochowski – Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable Training
The Little-Known Secrets To Using Conversational Hypnosis In More FLUID, STRATEGIC & EXPANSIVE Ways…
April 22, 2017
From: Igor Ledochowski
If you’ve got an interest in applying conversational hypnosis in more FLUID, STRAGETIC and EXPANSIVE ways – the message on this page is for you.
See I recently delivered a high-level Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable Training.
It was quite an exclusive affair.
Top students wanted to understand in both a DEEP and EXPANSIVE WAY the all-important mental models you need to be aware of for YOU to become:
a better STRATEGIC practitioner of conversational hypnosis…
For you to become better at knowing
HOW to “aim” conversational hypnosis at specific people, in specific contexts for specific results.
The Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable training was grounded in human psychology and cognitive reality.
And how human psychology and cognitive reality mix together with conversational hypnosis.
Sounds a bit high-brow on this page, perhaps.ut it’s critical stuff to be aware of.
At the end of the day you need to be aware of and understand HOW human psychology and cognitive reality “mix-in” with conversational hypnosis.
Because once you do it’s like two cogs finally getting traction with each other and generating movement.
I guess you could say conversational hypnosis is one cog.
And human psychology and cognitive reality is another cog.
And the goal (if you want to create great “movement” – i.e., transformative experiences in other people) is to get both cogs(both conversational hypnosis AND human psychology plus cognitive reality) interlocked and “working with each other.”
Once you can do that…
New possibilities & “breakthroughs”
open up for you in the use of
That is the reason, in essence, why some of my best students wanted the Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable Training.
They always want to excel.
And keep on excelling at applied conversational hypnosis – in all kinds of practical (results-orientated) ways.
You see, when you watch the videos of the Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable Training, they will…
“Unclog” you of conversational hypnosis “technique constipation”
(note: “technique constipation” is knowing lots of techniques, such as lots of conversational hypnosis techniques– but still not FULLY knowing or having the natural confidence to put them into practice in an ongoing way).
Let me put it into a bit more context for you:
As someone who has learned and mastered conversational hypnosis from the ground up…
…personally making all the mistakes along the way…
…and seen the progression path of thousands of men and women who are learning conversational hypnosis (seeing the difference between those who go on to make life and career breakthroughs from the techniques and those who stay stuck where they are)…
…I can tell you the CRITICAL thing to get handled (if you really want to make FULL STRATEGIC USE of conversational hypnosis) is…
The human processing models that allow for applied conversational hypnosis to be most effective
THAT is the part you must somehow get handled.
Maybe you’ll figure it all out all by yourself.
But it took me years.
And more stress and frustration than I’m willing to think about right now.
The upshot of that though is that I am now able to “see behind the curtain” (so to speak) and see the best way to view the “mechanics” of conversational hypnosis – you know, so you can actually apply it (USE IT!) in a STRATEGIC, RESULTS-ORIENTATED WAY in real life situations.
And I am now able to communicate that understanding to other people in a relatively quick and engaging way.
In short… when it comes to conversational hypnosis… I can give you the unique understanding and insight into human processing models… and in doing so you’ll become FREED UP to use the conversational techniques in a useful, meaningful and STRATEGIC way in your own life — both socially and at work.
That is, of course, exactly what I did for a small core-group of conversational hypnosis students at a recent:
Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable Training
Here’s what you might like to know about that training:
The Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable was not a usual training or skills-practice type event.
It was more of a high-level discussion and exploration of the insights, philosophies and MENTAL MODELS (cognitive processing) that:
Allow you to be the best practitioner of conversational hypnosis you can be (i.e., the insights and mental models FREE YOU UP to use all the techniques you already know… and even freestyle your own techniques if you want).
We also explored and deep-dived into an understanding of the mental models that other people “filter” conversational hypnosis through — understanding this aspect is like understanding the slope on a putting green (i.e., it gives you the ability to know just where to “aim” your conversational hypnosis and how much “weight” to put on it based on the situation and the mental models of another person).
Here are just a few of the ideas, mental models, insights and philosophies that were covered at the Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtable training:
- The importance of the Merlin leadership role of the conversational hypnosis practitioner (and how it differs from other leadership or authority styles).
- Discussion on changes in strategy and ensuing outcomes (with an example of “dwarfs” cleaning up against the “giants” in the basketball league).
- The role of the macula (a part of the eye) in hand-eye coordination.
- How Matt Seibert (of Insight Firearms Training) uses aspects of conversational hypnosis to teach people to shoot an entire clip through the same hole on a target within the first 10 minutes of holding a gun. You’ll hear the story of how Matt worked with a man with Parkinson’s disease (with shaking hands) and how Matt used conversational hypnosis to turn the man into a precision shooter.
- The importance of end-state energy as it pertains to goals.
- The importance of role models and how to emulate the feeling of your role-models.
- A discussion on how to use doubt as a mechanism that dissolves reality.
- How to use the Authority Principle (from CBT) in hypnotherapy / conversational hypnosis.
- A discussion of the difference between the Instant Authority Technique and Narcissistic Pride.
- My hypnosis role-model revealed (probably not who you think it is!)
- How mind bending language is an educational process and how education is hypnotic.
- The rock climbing metaphor of successful and efficient goal achievement.
- An example given of the Contradiction Blowout to dislodge long held beliefs and entrenched attitudes.
- How flow states are the key to learning.
- An exploration on the difference between a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy and Self-Delusion.
- How to appeal to someone’s identity to change or “upgrade” their performance levels.
- How to best frame questions in an interview to get yourself selected for a job.
- How to model someone with Big Talk questions.
- How to use revivification in a job interview or business meeting.
- The important difference between a goal-orientated identity and a process-orientated identity.
- How to use Applied Conversational Hypnosis as a self-fulfilling prophecy tool in coaching.
- My closing circles analogy — and its association with deep practice and continual (unconscious) improvement in any skill-development.
- The concept of the “people whisperer” — and how it is the key attribute of the most successful conversational hypnosis practitioners.
If you ever feel you want more CLARITY and STRATEGY on HOW to apply conversational techniques as an integral part of your communication strategy then I strongly recommend you get instant access to the Applied Conversational Hypnosis Roundtablewhile it’s currently being made available.
It will “unclog” you of a lot of confusion and “technique constipation” (i.e., knowing lots of conversational hypnosis techniques — but not knowing or having the natural confidence to put them into practice in an ongoing way).
Be quick though…