IC19 Special Event 02 – Self-Hypnosis: Experiences from Two Cultural Viewpoints – Roxanna Erickson-Klein, PhD and Alejandra Diaz
Archive : [Audio Only] IC19 Special Event 02 – Self-Hypnosis: Experiences from Two Cultural Viewpoints – Roxanna Erickson-Klein, PhD and Alejandra Diaz Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio Only] IC19 Special Event 02 – Self-Hypnosis: Experiences from Two Cultural Viewpoints – Roxanna Erickson-Klein, PhD and Alejandra Diaz
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- IC19 – All Audio
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2019
- Roxanna Erickson Klein, RN, PhD | Alejandra Diaz, LPC
- 4 Hours 07 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 11, 2019
This event is designed to educate professionals about the power of self- hypnosis. The workshop offers an experiential approach that is brought together by comparing and contrasting the learning backgrounds from the two co-presenters. Each bringing different life experiences, cultural elements are identified and utilized to facilitate participants’ individual creation of their own learning pathway.
Suitable for professionals who already use hypnosis as well as those who are not yet familiar with hypnosis, this workshop is experiential in nature and builds a step-by-step framework within which an individual can prepare for a process of self-discovery that goes beyond the workshop experience.
- Identify physiological hypnotic phenomena in the trance process.
- Identify cultural barriers relevant to techniques.
- Contrast specific stereotypes, perceptions and beliefs regarding culturally different groups.
- Identify three cultural elements that contribute to similarities and differences in two models of self-hypnosis.
- Identify five recurrent themes that unite multicultural perspectives on hypnosis.
- Identify those traits that are involved with cultural encapsulation.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Roxanna Erickson Klein, RN, PhD Related seminars and products: 37
Roxanna Erickson Klein, RN, PhD, is a registered nurse for more than 40 years, Roxanna has a passion for the interface for psychological and physical medicine. She has special training in the treatment of recovery from chemical dependency and is currently working on a license in counseling.
- Roxanna Erickson Klein Site
Alejandra Diaz, LPC Related seminars and products: 2
More from Categories : Medical