IC11 Complete Master Class – Master Class in Hypnotic Psychotherapy – Michael Yapko and Jeffrey Zeig
Archive : [Audio Only] IC11 Complete Master Class – Master Class in Hypnotic Psychotherapy – Michael Yapko and Jeffrey Zeig Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio Only] IC11 Complete Master Class – Master Class in Hypnotic Psychotherapy – Michael Yapko and Jeffrey Zeig
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- Hypnosis | Master Class | Psychotherapy
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2011
- Jeffrey Zeig, PhD | Michael Yapko, PhD
- 5 Hours 29 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 07, 2011
Ericksonian hypnotherapy and strategic approaches promote experiential methods of change. In combination they can be synergistic. Psychotherapy is best when clients have the experience of an alive, goal-oriented therapeutic process. Such dynamic empowering experiences pave the way for new understandings and growth-oriented possibilities. Drs. Yapko and Zeig will engage with each other and the participants to examine commonalities and differences in their work. The Master Class centers on providing then deconstructing demonstrations of Ericksonian Psychotherapy and Hypnosis, providing a unique opportunity for in-depth learning.
- Describe the ten therapeutic patterns of Ericksonian influence communication.
- Demonstrate the relationship between interviewing for personal resources and integrating them into a hypnosis session.
- List and describe the stages of hypnotic interaction.
- Describe and demonstrate the role of post-hypnotic suggestions in generalizing individual therapy session gains.
- Compare and contrast elements of an Ericksonian induction with traditional inductions.
- Describe the Utilization Method.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Jeffrey Zeig, PhD Related seminars and products: 303
Jeffrey K. Zeig, PhD, is the Founder and Director of the Milton H. Erickson Foundation and is president of Zeig, Tucker & Theisen, Inc., publishers in the behavioral sciences. He has edited, co-edited, authored or coauthored more than 20 books on psychotherapy that appear in twelve foreign languages. Dr. Zeig is a psychologist and marriage and family therapist in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Site at Jeffrey Zeig.com
Michael Yapko, PhD Related seminars and products: 144
Michael D. Yapko, Ph.D. (professional psychology, clinical specialization), is internationally recognized for his innovative work in applied clinical hypnosis, developing brief psychotherapies, and the strategic treatment of depression. He has been invited to present his work in more than 30 countries across six continents. He is the author of 15 books, including his most recent, The Discriminating Therapist. He is a recipient of numerous awards for his many contributions to the field, including the Milton H. Erickson Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Site at Yapko.com
More from Categories : Medical