EP85 Workshop 13 – Co-Therapy of Ambulatory Psychotogenic Family – Carl A. Whitaker, M.D.
Archive : [Audio Only] EP85 Workshop 13 – Co-Therapy of Ambulatory Psychotogenic Family – Carl A. Whitaker, M.D. Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio Only] EP85 Workshop 13 – Co-Therapy of Ambulatory Psychotogenic Family – Carl A. Whitaker, M.D.
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 1985
- Carl Whitaker, MD
- 2 Hours 38 Minutes
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 12, 1985
Edited video of thirty-five hours of family therapy conducted along with co-therapist, David Keith. Psychotic episode occurred in the father and three sibs but not in the mother.
- To know the use of co-therapy and when to employ it
- To list the characteristics of a psychotogenic family
- To show how consultation in the therapy interview aids the therapists and the patients
- To describe how co-therapy resembles the two parent family
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Carl Whitaker, MD Related seminars and products: 29
Carl Whitaker, MD, was an American physician and psychotherapy pioneer family therapist. Whitaker is most well-known for acknowledging the role of the entire family in the therapeutic process. He is the founder of experiential family therapy, or the symbolic-experiential approach to therapy. Rather than scapegoating one family member or even a specific family problem, experiential family therapy looks at the entire family system. Several other approaches to family therapy have drawn heavily from Whitaker’s theories.
- Site at Carl Whitaker.org
More from Categories : Medical