[Audio Only] EP17 Master Class – Experiential Approaches Combining Gestalt and Hypnosis (I) – Jeffrey Zeig, PHD and Erving Polster, PHD
Archive : [Audio Only] EP17 Master Class – Experiential Approaches Combining Gestalt and Hypnosis (I) – Jeffrey Zeig, PHD and Erving Polster, PHD Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio Only] EP17 Master Class – Experiential Approaches Combining Gestalt and Hypnosis (I) – Jeffrey Zeig, PHD and Erving Polster, PHD
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- Master Class | Erickson | Psychotherapy
- Learning Track – EP17 Erickson Download | Learning Track – EP17 Psychotherapy Download
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2017 | Evolution of Psychotherapy Erickson Learning Track | Evolution of Psychotherapy Psychotherapy Learning Track | Online Continuing Education
- Erving Polster, PhD | Jeffrey Zeig, PhD
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 18, 2017
Gestalt therapy and Ericksonian hypnotherapy are experiential methods of change. In combination they can be synergistic. Psychotherapy is best when clients have a first-hand experience of an alive therapeutic process. Such dynamic empowering experiences pave the way for dynamic understandings. Drs. Polster and Zeig will engage with each other and the participants to examine commonalities and differences in their work.
- Describe the synergy between Gestalt Therapy and Ericksonian Hypnotherapy.
- List two commonalities and two differences between Gestalt Therapy and Ericksonian Hypnotherapy.
- Describe the ten therapeutic patterns of Ericksonian influence communication.
- Describe Ericksonian therapeutic rituals.
- Name two positive effects of “tightening therapeutic sequences.”
- Name two conceptual expansions resulting from the revision of the here and now orientation.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Erving Polster, PhD Related seminars and products: 132
Erving Polster, Ph.D in clinical psychology, is the Director of The Gestalt Institute of San Diego, and the author of several important books, including Gestalt Therapy Integrated, Every Person’s Life is Worth a Novel, and From the Radical Center: The Heart of Gestalt Therapy, as well as dozens of articles and chapters. Erving has authored 6 books. In his current writings, he offers perspectives and designs for a communal application of psychotherapy principles. He also describes and celebrates a powerful contemporary momentum for people-at-large to join together in the search for personal and social enlightenment.
Jeffrey Zeig, PhD Related seminars and products: 303
Jeffrey K. Zeig, PhD, is the Founder and Director of the Milton H. Erickson Foundation and is president of Zeig, Tucker & Theisen, Inc., publishers in the behavioral sciences. He has edited, co-edited, authored or coauthored more than 20 books on psychotherapy that appear in twelve foreign languages. Dr. Zeig is a psychologist and marriage and family therapist in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Site at Jeffrey Zeig.com
More from Categories : Medical