BT16 Short Course 40 – The Mindful Path to Habit Transformation: A Four Quadrant Model – Lawrence Peltz, MD
Archive : [Audio Only] BT16 Short Course 40 – The Mindful Path to Habit Transformation: A Four Quadrant Model – Lawrence Peltz, MD Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio Only] BT16 Short Course 40 – The Mindful Path to Habit Transformation: A Four Quadrant Model – Lawrence Peltz, MD
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- Short Course
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2016
- Lawrence Peltz, MD
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 08, 2016
We all have habits, from seemingly harmless to life threatening. But how do they work? And what makes them so resistant to change? This workshop presents a simple model of four categories of experience—the benefits and costs of maintaining v. relinquishing a habit. This brief approach emphasizes mindfulness practice and works well with other psychotherapeutic methods.
- Describe the four quadrant model of habit costs and benefits.
- Demonstrate the place of mindfulness-based intervention in the treatment of habit and addictive disorders.
- Utilize these practices in psychotherapy and for clinician well-being.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Lawrence Peltz, MD Related seminars and products: 2
Larry Peltz is an addiction psychiatrist and medical director of the Bournewood-Caulfield Partial Hospitalization Program in Woburn,MA where he also maintains a private practice in psychotherapy and psychopharmacolgy.
- Profile at Mindful Path to Addiction Recovery.com
More from Categories : Medical