BT16 Short Course 31 – Energy Psychology A Brief Therapy to Treat PTSD – Robert Schwarz, PsyD
Archive : [Audio Only] BT16 Short Course 31 – Energy Psychology A Brief Therapy to Treat PTSD – Robert Schwarz, PsyD Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio Only] BT16 Short Course 31 – Energy Psychology A Brief Therapy to Treat PTSD – Robert Schwarz, PsyD
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- PTSD | Psychology | Short Course
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2016
- Robert Schwarz, PsyD
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 08, 2016
Clinical experience and research has shown energy psychology (EP) to be a highly effective brief treatment of PTSD in contexts that range from war related PTSD in US veterans to the effects of genocide in Rwandan orphans. This workshop presents an elegant integration of Interpersonal neurobiology, polyvagal theory and memory reconsolidation that underlies energy psychology approaches to trauma treatment. Discover how to actually remove the traumatic energy/emotions from traumatic events that facilitates insight, mindfulness and posttraumatic growth.
- Elucidate the three steps of memory reconsolidating and how Energy psychology achieve them.
- Describe the four steps of Emotional Freedom Techniques for treating trauma.
- List at least at least 2 piece of research that demonstrate the effectiveness of EP in treating PTSD.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Robert Schwarz, PsyD Related seminars and products: 18
Robert Schwarz, PsyD, is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who has been practicing psychotherapy and coaching for over 25 years. He is also a marriage counsleor and clinical member of the American Association of Marital & Family Therapy, and a diplomate in comprehensive energy psychology. He is also an approved consultant for the American society of Clinical Hypnosis.
- Profile at Doctor Bob.net
More from Categories : Medical