BT12 Short Course 20 – Transforming Patient’s Vulnerability into Identity Strength – Consuelo Casula
Archive : [Audio Only] BT12 Short Course 20 – Transforming Patient’s Vulnerability into Identity Strength – Consuelo Casula Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio Only] BT12 Short Course 20 – Transforming Patient’s Vulnerability into Identity Strength – Consuelo Casula
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- Meditation, Spirituality and Yoga | Short Course
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2012
- Consuelo Casula, Dipl. Psych
- Audio Only
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 05, 2012
Patients bring to therapy unhappiness caused by personal, social, professional, and moral problems, and therapists need to face them with an approach based on utilizing the hidden strengths in each component of the person. This workshop will present the Identity Strength Focused approach, with its method, techniques and metaphors to empower patients in healing their wounds, following spiritual values, finding the strength coming from mind-body coherence, empathy with others, and engagement in their job.
- Assess strengths and vulnerability of the five components of Identity: Body, Social, Professional, Spiritual and Secret Identity.
- Apply the embedded strengths of each component of identity to reach mindfulness and mind-sight, empathy, equality, engagement, empowerment, and equanimity.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Consuelo Casula, Dipl. Psych Related seminars and products: 13
Consuelo Casula, Lic Psych, is a psychologist and a psychotherapist with a private practice in Milan, Italy, and a trainer for hypnosis and psychotherapy. She is in the Board of Directors of SII, President-Elect of ESH and Secretary/treasurer of ISH. She writes books on communication skills, leading groups, creating metaphors, resilience, and women’s development.
More from Categories : Medical