IC19 Fundamentals of Hypnosis 01 – Principles of Hypnotic Induction – Brent Geary, PhD
Archive : [Audio and Video] IC19 Fundamentals of Hypnosis 01 – Principles of Hypnotic Induction – Brent Geary, PhD Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio and Video] IC19 Fundamentals of Hypnosis 01 – Principles of Hypnotic Induction – Brent Geary, PhD
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- Fundamentals of Hypnosis
- IC19 – All Video | IC19 – Fundamentals of Hypnosis
- Erickson Congress | Erickson Congress 2019
- Brent Geary, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- 2 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 13, 2019
This workshop will cover approaches for initiating hypnotic processes through various forms of induction. Topics will include pre-hypnotic considerations, expectancy, the use observations and suggestions, truisms, and rapport.
- Describe the purpose of using truisms in hypnotic induction.
- Discuss the importance of rapport in facilitating absorption into hypnotic trance.
- Demonstrate a pattern of three observations followed by a suggestion.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Brent Geary, PhD Related seminars and products: 35
Brent B. Geary, Ph.D. is a psychologist in private practice in Phoenix, Arizona. Since 1988, he has also been the Director of Training for the Milton H. Erickson Foundation. Dr. Geary has presented internationally on Ericksonian topics since 1991 and throughout most of the United States. He is coeditor of two books with Jeffrey K. Zeig, Ph,D., The Handbook of Ericksonian Psychotherapy and The Letters of Milton H. Erickson.
More from Categories : Medical