EP17 Clinical Demonstration 12 – Going off the Deep End: Rediscovering our Magical Roots in Healing and Psychotherapy – Scott Miller, PhD
Archive : [Audio and Video] EP17 Clinical Demonstration 12 – Going off the Deep End: Rediscovering our Magical Roots in Healing and Psychotherapy – Scott Miller, PhD Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio and Video] EP17 Clinical Demonstration 12 – Going off the Deep End: Rediscovering our Magical Roots in Healing and Psychotherapy – Scott Miller, PhD
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration | Psychotherapy
- EP17 Video Stream Build a Bundle | Learning Track – EP17 Psychotherapy Stream
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2017 | Evolution of Psychotherapy Psychotherapy Learning Track | Online Continuing Education
- Scott Miller, PhD
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 15, 2017
The role of magick in physical and psychological healing is staging a comeback. Recently, the world’s two most populous countries have called upon folk healers, herbalists, and spiritual guides to address the pressing mental health needs of their citizenry. However the methods are believed to work—whether by the operation of spirits, the rebalancing of disharmonious energies, or other unknown powers—each approach shares a common denominator: the conviction that forces outside awareness, inaccessible to reason or direct observation, influence or even control life. Crucially, those viewed by the public as possessing the power to connect with such forces, are regarded as healers. It’s time for Western therapists to rediscover their magickal roots. This demonstration will identify and show possibilities for healing far beyond what the current and popular schools of thought defining psychotherapy would ever allow.
- Six structural components of magick will be identified, defined, and illustrated.
- Participants will learn to enhance drama and therapeutic impact via careful observation of ideomotor response, using symbols to initiate transderivational search, and capitalizing on chance, change-producing moments.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Scott Miller, PhD Related seminars and products: 77
Scott D. Miller, Ph.D., is the founder of the International Center for Clinical Excellence an international consortium of clinicians, researchers, and educators dedicated to promoting excellence in behavioral health services. Dr. Miller conducts workshops and training in the United States and abroad, helping hundreds of agencies and organizations, both public and private, to achieve superior results.
- Site at Scott D Miller.com
More from Categories : Medical