EP13 Invited Address 08 – Guerrilla Divorce Busting: Working with Couples in the Trenches – Michele Weiner-Davis, MSW, LCSW
Archive : [Audio and Video] EP13 Invited Address 08 – Guerrilla Divorce Busting: Working with Couples in the Trenches – Michele Weiner-Davis, MSW, LCSW Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio and Video] EP13 Invited Address 08 – Guerrilla Divorce Busting: Working with Couples in the Trenches – Michele Weiner-Davis, MSW, LCSW
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- Couples Therapy | Divorce | Invited Address
- Evolution of Psychotherapy | Evolution of Psychotherapy 2013
- Michele Weiner-Davis, LCSW
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 14, 2013
By the time most couples seek therapy, they’ve been dealing with relationship problems for years. Many are convinced that nothing can change; they are hopeless. How we respond at these pivotal moments has a profound effect on the ways in which people view themselves, and the viability of their marriages.
- List three underlying assumptions of the Divorce Busting approach.
- List one reason why instilling hope is important.
- Explain how our biases affect outcome.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Michele Weiner-Davis, LCSW Related seminars and products: 43
Michele Weiner-Davis, LCSW is the Founder of The Divorce Busting Center in Boulder, Colorado. She is a popular TEDx speaker and the author of eight books including, Healing From Infidelity, and the bestselling Divorce Busting and The Sex-Starved Marriage. She is the recipient of several prestigious awards including the Outstanding Contribution to Marriage and Family Therapy Award from AAMFT.
- Site at Divorce Busting.com
More from Categories : Medical