BT18 Clinical Demonstration 08 – Transforming Belief Barriers – Robert Dilts
Archive : [Audio and Video] BT18 Clinical Demonstration 08 – Transforming Belief Barriers – Robert Dilts Digital Download
Salepage : [Audio and Video] BT18 Clinical Demonstration 08 – Transforming Belief Barriers – Robert Dilts
Delivery : Online With Any Device
- Topic Areas:
- Clinical Demonstration
- Brief Therapy Conference | Brief Therapy Conference 2018 | Online Continuing Education
- Robert Dilts, BA
- Course Levels:
- Master Degree or Higher in Health-Related Field
- Audio and Video
- Original Program Date :
- Dec 08, 2018
“Belief barriers” are beliefs or assumptions that interfere with or undermine our motivation and progress toward the successful achievement of our goals. Many such barriers will emerge for clients during brief therapy. Therapists need to have the skill to create “belief bridges” that get over or bypass limiting beliefs and belief barriers, and ultimately create the possibility to transform them. This demonstration will show how to identify a belief barrier and help create a “belief bridge” that reconnects the client to key resources and shifts their focus to a broader perspective.
- Describe the structure of belief barriers and belief bridges.
- Present the key steps for creating a belief bridge that allows a client to successfully transform a belief barrier.
- Demonstrate how to identify and address a limiting belief and create a belief bridge that reconnects a client to his or her deeper resources.
*Sessions may be edited for content and to preserve confidentiality*
Robert Dilts, BA Related seminars and products: 94
Robert Dilts, has been a developer, author, trainer and consultant in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) – a model of human behavior, learning and communication – since its creation in 1975 by John Grinder and Richard Bandler. A long time student and colleague of both Grinder and Bandler, Robert also studied personally with Milton H. Erickson, M.D., and Gregory Bateson.
- Robert Dilts Profile at NLPU
More from Categories : Medical