Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
Archive : Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE Digital Download
Salepage : Andrea Unger – Master the Code & Go LIVE
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Code Your Strategies & Create Your Automated Trading Infrastructure
Here’s What You’ll Get:
Bonus: Video Lectures
A series of Pre-Recorded Video Lectures you’ll always have access to that you can follow them at your own pace, on how to code your trading systems and set up your automated trading infrastructure (data-feed, broker, platform, VPS).
Bonus: Functions & Indicators Scripts
The scripts of tens of functions & indicators we use for our own day-to-day trading.
You’ll get all the peculiar bits of coding needed to boost your trading. From FOMC reports dates, to daylight saving time adjustments, position sizing algorithms, optimization-ready codes, etc.
Everything is already coded for you so you can concentrate on what matters. analyzing the markets to get new ideas for effective trading systems.
Bonus: 3 Q&A Webinars
You’ll be able to participate to 3 Q&A Webinars for all your unsolved doubts.
Surprise Bonus: Strategies Open Code
The 13 volumes with over 200 strategies, at your disposal: you can select the best systems, modify them, and adapt them to your needs.
Stefano Serafini – Unger Academy’s student and winner of the World Cup Championship of Futures Trading® 2017
TABLE of CONTENTS
- Welcome (what you can expect)
- Introduction to Trading Systems
- Trading Platforms
- How to download and install MultiCharts
- MC’s applications
- How to download and install IQFeed
- IQFeed configuration
- How to download and install Interactive Brokers
- IB configuration
- Instruments Settings
- Continuous Contracts
- MC’s Custom Futures
- Historical Data – ASCII Mapping
- Historical Data – QMD Files
- MC Preferences
- Local Time vs. Exchange Time
- Types of scripts
- Vector coding vs. object-oriented coding
- The basic structure of a trading system
- Planning a strategy like a Flow Chart
- Night DAX as a Flow Chart
- Example. SMA crossing
- Example. Donchian Channel
- The main logical operators
- The types of parenthesis and how to use them
- Orders I – MKT
- Orders II – STOP
- Orders III – LIMIT
- Orders IV – Exit orders
- Functions, Indicators and Strategies – Odd and Even days
- Functions – Pivot Points
- Signals I – Intro
- Signals II – Trading Engines Examples – Intro
- Signals III – Trading Engines Examples – HL Breakout
- Signals IV – Trading Engines Examples – Donchian Breakout
- Signals V – Trading Engines Examples – EMA Cross
- Signals VI – Trading Engines Examples – Bollinger
- Signals VII – Trading Engines Examples – HL Reversal
- Signals VIII – Trading Engines Examples – Bias Short Term
- Signals IX – Strategy Performance Report
- Signals X – On Overfitting
- Data2 Data Series
- Portfolio Trader
- Strategy Settings
- Symbol Mapping
- Conversion stop and limit orders to market orders
- How to use setexitonclose in live trading
- Trading on contracts with short leverage
- Email alert
- Rollover – I – Intro
- Rollover – II – Foreseen date calculation
- Rollover – III – Next expiration technique
- Rollover – IV – Custom future advanced technique
- Order and Position Tracker
- VPS – Intro
- VPS – Resource check
- VPS Setup I – Renting a VPS
- VPS Setup II – ScriptPrepTool+MC Installation
- VPS Setup III – Windows Updates
- VPS Setup IV – Change of RDP port
- Position Sizing Algorithms – I – Intro
- Position Sizing Algorithms – II – Code example
Forex & Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More from Categories : Forex & Trading