- 138 (Registered)
Aligning Budgets to Strategy – The Key to Long Term Profitability
Archive : Aligning Budgets to Strategy – The Key to Long Term Profitability Digital Download
Salepage : Aligning Budgets to Strategy – The Key to Long Term Profitability
Delivery : Online With Any Device
In most organizations, strategic planning and budgeting are separate processes, making them out of alignment from their inception. This webcast explores a practical “real world” planning approach that aligns spending to long-term strategy, creates a culture of accountability and responsibility, and might actually be fun when everyone gets on board. The result will create a model and culture for your organization’s future growth and profitability.
Basic Course Information
- Gain insights that will align your organization’s budgeting and strategy process
- Introduce a twelve step Practical Planning Process (PPP) linking strategic plans to your operating budget
- Examine how to engage operations, administrative, and executive teams in the twelve steps and a rolling forecast methodology
- Drive a living planning process that permeates throughout the entire organization
- Provide a real life example of a successful twelve step process implementation
- Examine the pitfalls of poorly supported or designed planning process implementations
Jay Giannantonio is a management consultant with over 30 years of experience specializing in finance transformation, internal audit, fraud, risk management, process improvement and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance issues. His professional experience includes long stays at PwC/Coopers & Lybrand, Verizon/Bell Atlantic and KPMG Consulting. Most recently, he was Vice President – Internal Audit for a $1B commercial equipment rental and sales company. Jay lives in Boca Raton, Florida.
More from Categories : Business & Sales
If you cannot see your Curriculum then your Order is being processed. Please contact us to update your account.
- Full lifetime access
- Language: English
- Certificate of Completion
- Lifetime Support