Achieving Balance in Work and Life Part 1
Archive : Achieving Balance in Work and Life Part 1 Digital Download
Salepage : Achieving Balance in Work and Life Part 1
Delivery : Online With Any Device
Due to the constant stress of a fast paced life, overwork, and family demands, it’s easy to feel one’s life is out of balance. When this happens, all areas of your life can suffer. By learning key methods for setting priorities and goals, overcoming stress, and deciding what’s most important to you, you can achieve new levels of balance and greater results. Having more balance in your life will allow you to do less of what you don’t want and more of what is truly important to you.
Basic Course Information
- The three keys to going beyond mediocrity and into excellence
- How to stay consistently motivated over a long period of time
- The three things that get in the way of excellence, and how to avoid them
- How to inspire your co-workers, friends, and family towards excellence
- How to work on your “weakest leg” so you can maintain success long term
- Why the brain can remember some things a hundred times better than others
- Why we typically forget names and faces, and what can be done about it
- How our emotions follow the motion of our body, and how that can be used to instill instant confidence
- How to tap into a completely relaxed and/or confident state of mind in 10 seconds or less using advanced hypnotic conditioning and Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques
- How to prevent dementia and brain “fog” using specific supplements and exercise
- How to stay motivated to use the methods outlined in this course to advance your career and achieve a higher quality of life
- How to use the concept of constant learning to help you maintain a balanced and fulfilling
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of ten books, and a professional speaker from Northern California. For the past 30 years he has spoken to dozens of Fortune 500 companies including Google, Microsoft, Dell Computer, Coca-Cola, and Fed-Ex. Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show and CNN, as well as other national TV talk shows. He has reached over 100 million people around the world, and is known for providing his audiences with immediately useful information presented in a fun and entertaining manner.
Jonathan speaks regularly to Fortune 500 companies such as Google, Microsoft, Dell, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, and FedEx/Kinko’s. In his public talks and workshops, Jonathan is known for providing his audiences with powerful and immediately useful information in a fun and entertaining manner.
More from Categories : Business & Sales